Sunday, March 25, 2007

Snapshot Sunday


Tuggerah Lake, New South Wales, Australia.

Tuggerah Lake is about an hour an half drive north of Sydney. There is a wonderful walk along the lakeshore with lake views, picnic areas, and playgrounds. The lake is large and is ideal for all water sports, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, bird watching.

Thanks for all the messages of support - yesterday came and went for me in a haze of drugs - truly I slept the whole day and night away - I reckon I must have the most susceptible system to pain relief as it knocked me flat, for which my back is grateful as TG today I can move, and feel halfway human again.


4 comments:

Shelly Kneupper Tucker said...

Hey, are you feeling better? I hope so. Love that picture. You have a beautiful "stomping ground" up there.

Jenny McB said...

I went and looked up Burpee, so yea, not something I could do. I complain enough about downward dogs in yoga. Glad to hear you are feeling better, lovely snapshot. So that's what lakes look like without ice!

Robyn Mills said...

"Downward dogs????? you got me there.

Wylie Kinson said...

Nothing like good drugs, eh? Can't remember the name of my back pain meds (something beginning with D) but they knocked me flat for 6 days.