Monday, March 26, 2007

A question.


Thanks to modern drugs and lots of TLC from hubby I'm on my feet again. Tomorrow I go for a massage and I'm told that should finish me off - mmm is that good or bad?
I have over committed myself - nothing new about that, but usually I can scramble to get things done... it ain't gonna happen this time. So I have decided to plod along and do as much as I can and not stress out about it. Must be the drugs.... I feel kinda spacey.
I have a question for you.
Who lives at #10 Downing Street, London, England? (Not my husband in pic)
I'll post the answer tonight.
Cheers Robyn

6 comments:

Deborah Beckers said...

PM of the UK =)

Way too easy =)

Hope you're having a good day =)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'm answering the bit about the massage -- tell your masseur/masseuse what's bothering you, so they can move around your body accordingly.

A good massage can help with referred pain (for instance, every time I hurt my neck, the pain's worst in my shoulder) and won't aggravate the problem area AT ALL.

Robyn Mills said...

Susan, I couldn't agree more.

Shelly Kneupper Tucker said...

Robyn,
after the massage drink LOTS of just plain water to get the toxins out! Seriously, it helps. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn, I'm so glad you're feeling better. I think the massage is definitely going to help. I've had physical therapy for spasms in my shoulders and while the therapist isn't exactly a masseuse, I know I felt heaps better after they massaged my neck & back. Thanks for all of your kind comments and about the memes, I mostly go to The Daily Meme which has tons of places for every day of the week as well as monthly, any day, and so on types of memes. :)

Amy Ruttan said...

The Prime Minister Tony Blair. Hopefully you haven't posted the answer yet.