Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Honeymoon Period

That's what I'm calling it with Collab #1 , as we are striking sparks of each other and going great guns. Research reading and writing, full of ideas... I never realized it could be so much fun... but it is early days and I expect to hit a wall. I have taken note of everyones comments and when we next meet face to face we will go over them... everything out in the open. The other collaboration (C#2) is slower to start and is in a totally different area so there is no conflict of interest. I'm looking forward to the different dynamics - it makes interesting challenges. If you think of something I/we should watch out for or be aware of please let me know. Thanks

For those who asked, my solo writing seems to have slowed considerably, my current two major wip's follow on from two ms at present with publishers and I would like to know how they are being received before I progress.... fingers crossed. The waiting is driving me nuts. (6 months with two correspondence exchanges for one (Paranormal) and 3 months for the other (Category))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Waiting is so hard. I hope you hear something soon on the two you have out there! And good luck on the collaboration story. I just finished one and we had so much fun. :)