Monday, July 16, 2007

Back Home

Arrived back home last night and full of energy to write write write! Going to something like the Nationals does that to you. At the last Luncheon we were sitting at a table with two VERY new members (of two weeks) they were practically bouncing out of their skins with enthusiasm... so refreshing. Next year it is in San Fransisco and looks to be a biggie with most I spoke to planning to go so Book Early!
Now I must stop procrastinating and get words on ??? screen? Have a great day

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home!

Wylie Kinson said...

Welcome home Robyn, and thanks for keeping us up to date from the convention.
Personally, I'm already counting down the days 'til SF!

Unknown said...

Your blog is very interesting!

Please, send me the photo of a your t-shirt or a your clock and the link of your blog,
I' ll publish in my blog!
Thanks Ivo
EMAIL:
ivo.giulivo@gmail.com