Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Order, Chaos, and Killings

I have decided I like order in my life... it has only taken me 50 something years to realise this. - Okay not enough order to make me a plotter... or to follow orders....yeah still have a few problems with that one as LOML will tell you..but oddly enough I am missing my structured writing day.... weird for the last five months (when I'm at home as I travel a bit) I have been writing or researching writing for 6-8 hours a day... now with the rewrite of Witch Hunter's Moon off I feel cast adrfit... to start on the rewrite of my NaNoWriMo is a bit premature so close to Christmas and I leave for New Zealand tomorrow... but I am missing it and killing people off... it really does spice up a day! Okay now the chaos part - packing.... yuck how do three suitcases fit into one? I honestly thought I had posted the presents to everyone in Oz but some how come more have snuck into my bag? Like a dolt I bought son in law the maple syrup he wanted... forgot carryon restrictions - this will be a test for those zip or presslock bags... anyone know how to get maple syrup out of a suitcase?

3 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Have a great time in New Zealand you lucky duck! Maple Syrup out of a bag ... hmm haven't tried that one yet. Have a great visit with your family.

Robyn Mills said...

Thanks AMy enjoy your Christmas celebration with your family .

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. I would love to visit New Zealand someday. Have a wonderful trip and a Merry Christmas!