Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rewrite, revision, rewrite

For the last week I have been balancing the festive season demands with my writing, and that has been the revision and rewrite of my wicca-based paranormal. I have found out something interesting over this exercise, and that is the characters I thought I knew inside and out still surprise me and impress me with their growth and development.
So today I posted it off..... phew... now it is back to the NaNoWri Mo book and get it polished up and out there. Can't waste all those words and hours....

2 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Good luck with both submits!

I got a confirmation from Harlequin saying they will read over my manuscript closely and let me know id due course. So now, at least I can go Pro.

Did you see the contest Kim is hosting for unpubbeds in the TRW?

Unknown said...

I still haven't read all the way through your NaNo story. I'm so sorry!! Things got crazy and I'm barely able to do my own revisions. I'll have more time next week so I'll plan to finish it then. I really love it so far.

I'm in the same boat with the revisions. I hope you're are going better than mine!