Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tagged by a fellow Ontarian.

Hmm... I hope I'm doing this right.
Four Jobs I've Had:
First one working in a local toy shop
Secretary
Nurse
Kindergarten Teachers Assistant
Four Places I have Lived:
Auckland,New Zealand
Sydney, Australia
Wilton, Connecticut, USA
Makati, Philippines
Four Fav Foods
Anything Thai
Sushi
Bread and Cheese
Wine... all those calories it has to be food
FOur Movies to Watch over and over and....
All the Lord of the Rings - extended DVD
Chocolate
A Walk in the Clouds
Old musicals - warped I know but I can't help it I was born that way
FOur TV Shows I watch.
CSI
The seven year series - 49 UP latest
History Channel
Food Channel - esp Rachel Ray
Four Places I have visited
New Orleans - pre hurricane
Cairo
St. Petersburg
Niagara Falls - many many times
Four Places I'd like to visit
Malta
Goa
Athens
Galapagus Islands
Four Web Sites I go to daily
None I'm fickle but I visit blogs most days
Mmmm WHo to Tag

Michelle, Gus, Leanne


2 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Wow, you've seen so many exciting places! I hope to put some more countries under my belt as the kids get older.

Amy Ruttan said...

Just read previous post comments. Sorry it took me so long to check back. I feel like a heel for not explaining what a tag was. (giving you big puppy dog's eyes). You did awesome BTW.