Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back to Basics and Reality

Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year!
I'm back after three lovely weeks in Australia and New Zealand. When I can get my brain around it I will post a couple of photos of my time away.Having had a break away I feel refreshed and ready to go.
Now it is back to work... yep my writing is work. I feel that if I don't consider it a job/work and to be taken seriously, why should other people... my goals for the year are to:-
  1. Polish and post off Twisted Vines
  2. Continue with a sequel to Witch Hunter's Moon - The Moons Swallowers.
  3. Have a signed publishing contract by the end of 2007
Hope you enjoyed your Christmas/New Year...

1 comment:

Amy Ruttan said...

Oh a lot has happened. So glad that you are back! I missed reading your blog. Can't wait to hear about your trip.