Sunday, January 28, 2007

Where have I taken you today?


I'm very fortunate to have traveled widely with the LOML and over the years we have taken some super pictures. (Okay so this one is not so wonderful but it is related to writing). So instead of them sitting unvisited until the whim takes me, I have decided that each Sunday I will post a picture and see if you can guess where it is, and if you feel like it, share what you know about it, or when you visited it. The answer will be posted the next day.
Today's clues - The author was a social commentator of his time through his writing
He lived (1812-1870)
His childhood was spent in poverty.
He created a character called 'Wackford Squeers'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay I'm stumped and I'm fighting the urge to Google this. I'll think on it some more.

Robyn Mills said...

The writer is a male, and movies,plays and musicals have been written around his work.