Friday, February 2, 2007

Friday Feast #1

Appetizer:
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Wearing a jumper/sweater you had knitted with 1 inch thick needles.
Soup:
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you?
Weird accent!
Salad:
On a scale of 1 -10 with 10 being the highest, how hard to you work?

If it's grey and snowing 8-9, if its sunny mmmm probably 1 unless I take my computer outside... then it is probably 3-5. I mean who wants to sit in front of a computer on a lovely sunny day when the birds are singing, the water fountain is bubbling over rocks, and the sweet smell of flowers just make you want to lie on the grass and look at the sky and watch the clouds roll by.
Main Course:
If you were given 30 second free commercial time during Superbowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
My yet to be published book!!!
Dessert:
Fill in the blanks. I love to------------when it is-----------.
I love to snuggle up to my honey in front of the fire with wine and our fave music playing when it is dark and snowing outside.

What is your Friday Feast?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Snuggling is fun Nice feast and thanks for praying for my dad!