Monday, April 16, 2007

Mountains to Climb




I have had a busy morning racing around the house doing chores and thinking of what I still have to do, and the writing I want to get done when I logged on to the internet (a no-no if you want to get things done) and found that my query letter has been accepted and I have been asked to submit a travel article to the New Zealand Herald (a major newspaper down there) and now I'm wondering how I'm going to get everything done, when I realized - hey I climbed Mt. Etna Sunday a week ago, so I can do it!!! Here are the photos to prove it. Have a great day.

5 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Amazing pictures! And congrats on the query acceptance. Write well!

Amy Ruttan said...

WOW! I am so envious of you. I've always wanted to climb a mountain (not Everest much to peoples belief).

It was great to meet you Saturday!!!!

thanks for the b-day wishes!

Wylie Kinson said...

Congrats on the article and on climbing a mountain!
That's packing some serious accomplishments into a week.
... and I'm happy if I wash both the bathroom floors.

Deborah Beckers said...

That's AWESOME =)

Love the pictures, ut looks spooky and romantic =)

Deb

Shelly Kneupper Tucker said...

Congratulations on the acceptance! Climbed a mountain, too? The biggest mountain I can tackle is the paperwork on my desk! Good for you.
Great photos.
Shelly

[you were gone and missed me posting begging Bloggers to change their comments to allow "other" to post. I wish I could sign in from my new home!]